Round Up in Drinking Water Linked To…

Round Up is linked to kidney damage in a new study.

Do you live near fields of corn and beans? If so you may be drinking glyphosphate, aka Roundup. A recent study performed on rats resulted in kidney and liver damage.

‘Long-term exposure to tiny amounts of Roundup—thousands of times lower than what is permitted in U.S. drinking water—may lead to serious problems in the liver and kidneys, according to a new study.’

You can read more hear:

The other problem in agricultural areas these are a set of unregulated pesticides

You can learn more here:

And an interesting article from a newspaper in India in which a British scientist states that pesticides are harmful to young children even in doses deemed safe by various government agencies: – link is broken

The recent mine waste spill in Colorado has made its way down the Colorado River into Grand Canyon, meaning the levels of mercury are higher than normal and heading to southern California’s water supply:

Yikes! That’s about all the good news I can share with you today. I would not drink or bathe in pesticides. A good whole house water filter can protect you. Learn more about Sweetwater’s Urban Defender.






Share this:
Share this page via Email Share this page via Stumble Upon Share this page via Digg this Share this page via Facebook Share this page via Twitter

About James McMahon

Studied ecology at the University of Illinois, mountain survival at Eastern Washing University, Deep Ecology at Naropa, River Ecology with The Nature Conservancy and Luna Leopold
This entry was posted in Exposure to Toxins, Healthy Drinking Water, Healthy Living, Sweetwater LLC, Whole House Water Filter and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *